1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 egg white, slightly beaten
1 tablespoon light butter
1 − 8 oz. bar light cream cheese, softened
1 − 8 oz. bar fat−free cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Sugarlesse™
3 egg whites
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with nonstick spray oil. In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, 1 egg white, and melted butter until well moistened. Press crust evenly into prepared pie pan. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine both bars of cream cheese and Sugar- lesse™. Beat with a mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg whites, cocoa, yogurt, and vanilla until smooth. Pour into prepared pie pan. Bake at 350°F for 60 to 65 minutes or until center is set. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
- SUGARLESSe™ Is Friendly and Healthy
- Calculate Your Calories
- Go SUGARLESSe™. Save Your Health and $15,000
- Buy SUGARLESSe™ & Sugarlesse™ Naturals Chocolates
- Free Recipes for Cooking, Baking, and Merrymaking
- Recipe Contest - Win up to $100 Sugarlesse™ Products
- How Can We Help?
- Be Our Fan. Get Rewarded.
- Choose the Charity You Want to Support
- Our Blog Is Naturally Sweet
- About Us & Our Privacy Pledge.